In case you are familiar with digital design or just want to give it a shot, you can supply us with your own ready to print design.
In order to complete your order you need to follow the steps bellow:
1. Choose product style
2. Make your design on the Anthrax template
How do i submit my own design guidelines.
Here is a checklist that you need to have in mind, before submitting your design. If your design doesn't follow the guidelines, you will have to fix it before submitting it.
- Your design file has to be a layered, editable design format. Files like .ai, .psd, and .pdf work best.
- Your design file should not be in a rasterised file format. Designs submitted in .jpg, .png or similar rasterised format are not accepted.
- Hand drawn or scanned documents are not accepted.
- The color mode of your design must be RGB. CMYK mode files are not accepted.
- Your design should not exceed 1 GB in size.
- The minimum resolution of your design should be 200 DPI and the size of our template should not be altered.
- The player names and numbers , for every player, need to be included in a separate layer each.
- Each design should be submitted in a single file. For example submitting a separate design file for each player is not accepted.
Example of how a template looks like (attention , this is not an actual template) :
3. Confirm your order by payment
In order to start your product manufacturing you need to confirm your order by payment.
Our customer service department will send and ask you to fill your order form with your chosen products, sizes, players number and name, shipping and payment information.
Study our size charts before submitting your order form. As soon as production starts, change requests are not accepted.
At this stage production takes place.
Production lasts no more than 12 business days making us the fastest manufacturer in the market!
All you need to do is chill and wait for your order to arrive.
Your order is ready!
Depending on your shippment method you will be getting your order soon. Express shipping reaches most places in the world in 2-3 days.